Morning Energy Booster Juice


Since going vegan, I've been really into putting foods in my body that truly make me feel good and alive. That's why green smoothies, juices and lots of fruits are a must for me. The other day, I tried a juice with apples, orange and ginger and not only was it delicious, but it gave me such a boost of energy I've never experienced before. This yellow colored juice is absolutely perfect for the mornings when it's a little harder to get out of bed, or simply if you need a little kick of energy to get through the day. Usually, when we hear about juices with ginger, we think it's going to taste super strong and really acidic. However, the apple gives it such a delicious sweet taste, as well as the orange juice and it literally feels like drinking pure candy (healthy candy). 

y o u  w i l l  n e e d :

2 medium apples, without skin

1 1/2 cup orange juice (or 1 whole orange if you're using a juicer)
3/4 cup cold water
a little piece of ginger (add more or less depending on the spice intensity you desire)


s t e p  b y  s t e p :
1. Mix all the ingredients in a blender and then put through a strainer or simply put all the ingredients in a juicer if you have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram