Epic Chocolate Nice Cream and Chia Pudding


If you ever ask me to tell you one single meal that is my all time favorite, a meal that I could easily eat everyday, it would for sure be nice cream! When I turned vegan and discovered what nice cream was, I was shocked by own easy it is to make and how amazing you can make it taste by adding cocoa powder or simply other frozen fruits! Today, I'm bringing to you the classic chocolate nice cream and I truly think you won't be tempted to eat regular ice cream again because of how delicious this one is. I'm leaving you here with this super simple recipe hoping it will make your taste buds happy! x

RECIPE:
Chia pudding
• ¼ cup chia seeds (do not use ground chia seeds for this recipe)
• 1 cup plant-based milk
Chocolate Nice Cream
• 2 frozen bananas
• 2-3 tsp cocoa powder
• A splach of plant-based milk (if needed)
-
1. In a small jar of your choice, add the chia seeds and plant-based milk. Stir and leave in the fridge overnight or for a minimum 3 hours. You’ll notice when the chia pudding is ready when the seeds absorbed most of the liquid. At this point, you can add some fruits (bananas, grapes) in the mason jar.
2. When the chia pudding is done, add the bananas, cocoa powder and plant-based milk in a food processor or blender. Mix everything well until it forms an ice cream type of creamy texture. You might need to use a spoon to stir the ingredients so it blends well.
3. Add the nice cream on top of the chia pudding and eat up! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram