Quick and Easy Minestrone Soup from Scratch


Hello dear friends!
Today, I'm coming back on the blog to share with you all my all time favorite soup from scratch! This soup is super comforting and really handy want you want to use veggies in your fridge before they go bad. I always end up making this soup on Saturday mornings because of how warming and welcoming it makes me feel! I truly hope you will enjoy this dish as much as I do.

RECIPE:
• 1 medium onion chopped
• 5 medium potatoes cut into cubes
• 3-4 medium carrots cut into 
cubes
• 3/4 cup corail lentils
• 3 tbsp tomato paste
• 1 can salt-free diced tomatoes
• 4-5 cups water
• 3 bay leaf
• 1 tsp each of basil, thym, origano.
• 3/4 tsp cumin
Add chili flakes for some spices! 🌶
-
1. In a big pot, cook the onions until soft in a little bit of water.
2. Add the diced tomatoes can, tomato paste, potatoes, lentils and carrots + all the spices and bring to a boil. Cook until the lentils, potatoes and carrots are cooked. Serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram