Vegan Treats and Snacks | Koa Natural Foods


I don't know about you but, I personally love snacks! I really enjoy having a little snack next to me when I'm at my computer, watching a tv show or simply when I don't have much time ahead of me to cook a big meal. It's only a couple days ago that I discovered the brand KoaNaturalFoods, an awesome company that makes super healthy snacks and treats. 

Something that made my heart really happy is that they have a whole vegan section on their website. Not only they offer incredible yummy snack but they also have a bunch of health categorized sections, to make your snacks choices customized:

✓ Vegan
✓ Gluten Free
✓ Refined sugar free
✓ No additives
✓ No preservatives
✓ Non-GMO
✓ Soy Free



The first snack I'm showing you today is the dark chocolate cherries! This is the first thing I've tried of the whole selection and I fell in love with the flavor. At first you bite into it and taste the amazing dark chocolate and then, a few seconds later, the cherry flavors comes and makes this snack even more special. Usually, I always find dark chocolates too dark or the opposite, not dark enough! However, this one, the brand completely slayed the flavor because it was on point and absolutely perfect and delicious. 

This snack is vegan, non-GMO and organic!



The next snack is my favorite to use as a topping for nice cream! I absolutely loved the small size of this snack because this way, when you top a smoothie bowl with it, you get a quinoa and chocolate crunch in each bites. This snack is also a dark chocolate covered snack and just like the other one, the flavor was amazing and absolutely perfect. Not only I used these as a topping for nice cream, but I also sprinkled them on a peanut butter toast and let me tell you... it was the best combo ever!

This snack is also vegan, non-GMO and organic!



For this last snack, here's the Goji & Nut Trail Mix. Out of the 3 I tried, this was by far my favorite even though there was no chocolate involved (and let me tell you, I love chocolate, but this nut mix was epic, that's how much I loved it!). I really think what I liked the most about this one is the choice of nuts that all goes so well together. In this mix we have:

- Goji berries
- Cashews
- Cranberries
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Walnuts

I still don't know what makes this nut mix so good but it's really amazing. My favorite out of the three! Just like the quinoa bites, I topped a peanut butter toast with this Nut mix and it was super delicious! From now on I'll top my peanut butter toasts with nuts. You must try it too!

This snack is also vegan, non-GMO and organic!



As you might already know, I absolutely loved trying out those snacks and treats and deeply recommend KoaNaturalFoods. I really enjoy supporting growing brands and this is by far one that is very close to my heart. Feel free to support them on their webite and Instagram page! 

KoaNaturalFoods Website: http://koanaturalfoods.com/store/

KoaNaturalFoods Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/koanaturalfoods/  (@koanaturalfoods)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram